Get Involved With The Event
2019 Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
E&P data management strategies and techniques are evolving, but they cannot be implemented without the latest technologies, software and hardware from service providers.
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase high quality data analytics, data collection and storage, cloud, machine learning and AI technologies and software to support operator demand for advanced data management.
Contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve strategic speaking positions and/or booths early.
Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed to deliver strategies and techniques for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Data & Machine Learning Divisions/Subdivisions
- Software & Cloud Side
- SCADA & I&E Groups
- Automation & IoT Groups
- Business Intelligence Side
- Production, Drilling, Completions, Reservoir & Geophysics
- Midstream & Pipeline Groups
E&P Representation At Other Events In The Portfolio... Including VPs, Managers & Engineers From:
- Occidental Petroleum
- Anadarko Petroleum
- Continental Resources
- BHP Billiton
- Apache Corporation
- Chesapeake Energy
- Marathon Oil
- Devon Energy
- Kinder Morgan
- WPX Energy
- Phillips 66
- Obsidian Energy
- Talisman Energy
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- Hess Corporation
- Nexen Energy
- Range Resources
- Antero Resources
+ Many more...
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
Agenda At A Glance
Results Driven Analytics Techniques & Optimized Data Management Infrastructure Oil & Gas 2019
TWO DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 24 & 25
> DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- OPENING STRATEGIC LEVEL PANEL FOR HEADS OF DATA: How To Apply Data Management Techniques To Create Sustainable Value In Oil & Gas - How Are Leading E&Ps & Midstream Companies Using Data And Following Through To Create Real Results?
- OPENING E&P CASE STUDY - PERMIAN BASIN: Gathering High Quality Data In Real-Time To Enable Early Detection Of Incidents, Deterioration Or Deviation From Normal Operating Parameters
- MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT - DELIVERING SUCCESS AND EFFICIENCY: An E&Ps Strategy For Achieving Improved Efficiencies From Data Governance: A Different Approach To Successful MDM Implementations
- DATA INTEGRITY: Learn Optimal Techniques For Normalizing And Conditioning Data To Reduce Data Redundancy
- RAPID DATA COLLECTION & STORAGE: Strategies For Quickly Gathering & Prioritizing Data Points To Gain The Correct Fidelity Of Data To Do Calculations & Run Models On
- CLOUD STORAGE: Optimal Data Storage Strategies To Achieve Data Center Optimization
- PUSHING EFFICIENCIES OF SCADA: Improve Real Time Data Flowback Into SCADA Networks To Calculate Production Values, Generate Trends For Decision-Making And Project Company Profits & Maximize Reliable Transmission & Flow Between Applications, Servers & SCADA Systems
- LEVERAGING MQTT : Demonstrate The Benefits Of MQTT For Transmitting Data At The Edge
- EDGE DEVICES & COMPUTING: Evaluate Innovative Capabilities Of Edge Devices To Perform Data Analytics Out In The Field
> DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- INTEGRATING DATA ANALYTICS - KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION: Integrating Data Analytics Across All Multi-Silos & Functions To Make Smarter Decisions And Improve Operational Efficiency
- INTEGRATING DATA ANALYTICS - TECHNOLOGY CASE STUDY: Utilizing The Latest Technology To Manage The Data After Different Sources Have Been Integrated: How To Use Production, Drilling & Completions Data
- ASSET RELIABILITY: Leveraging Real Time Data To Accurately Predict And Mitigate Production And Midstream Infrastructure & Equipment Failures
- INCREASING BANDWIDTH: Strategies For Investing In Communications Infrastructure To Increase Bandwidth And Deliver Faster Pulling Time
- COMPLETIONS & PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION: Implementing An Integrated Production Surveillance & Optimization System In An Unconventional Field
- MACHINE LEARNING - E&P PANEL DISCUSSION: Sharing E&P Insights On The Real CapEx And OpEx Reduction Opportunities For Various Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Data Analysis Algorithms
- BI AND SMART PLATFORMS: Investing In High-End Data Analytics Platforms To Create Real-Time Business Intelligence (BI) To Capture And Analyze Data That Will Lead To Improved Exploration Efforts, Oil Recovery, Drilling Accuracy, Project Delivery And Equipment Maintenance & Safety
- REMOTE & CONDITION BASED MONITORING: Reduce The Number Of Employees Required At A Site To Save On OpEx Costs & Improve Safety