Get Involved With The Event
2019 Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
E&P data management strategies and techniques are evolving, but they cannot be implemented without the latest technologies, software and hardware from service providers.
Unique opportunities are available for suppliers to showcase high quality data analytics, data collection and storage, cloud, machine learning and AI technologies and software to support operator demand for advanced data management.
Contact the ABC team at email@example.com to reserve strategic speaking positions and/or booths early.
Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed to deliver strategies and techniques for Directors, Managers & Field Personnel in:
- Data & Machine Learning Divisions/Subdivisions
- Software & Cloud Side
- SCADA & I&E Groups
- Automation & IoT Groups
- Business Intelligence Side
- Production, Drilling, Completions, Reservoir & Geophysics
- Midstream & Pipeline Groups
E&P Representation At Other Events In The Portfolio... Including VPs, Managers & Engineers From:
- Occidental Petroleum
- Anadarko Petroleum
- Continental Resources
- BHP Billiton
- Apache Corporation
- Chesapeake Energy
- Marathon Oil
- Devon Energy
- Kinder Morgan
- WPX Energy
- Phillips 66
- Obsidian Energy
- Talisman Energy
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- Hess Corporation
- Nexen Energy
- Range Resources
- Antero Resources
+ Many more...
Access to and use of this site (www.data-management-analytics-oil-gas.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Agenda At A Glance
Results Driven Analytics Techniques & Optimized Data Management Infrastructure Oil & Gas 2019
TWO DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 24 & 25
> DAY 1 HIGHLIGHTS
- OPENING STRATEGIC LEVEL PANEL FOR HEADS OF DATA: How To Apply Data Management Techniques To Create Sustainable Value In Oil & Gas - How Are Leading E&Ps & Midstream Companies Using Data And Following Through To Create Real Results?
- OPENING E&P CASE STUDY - PERMIAN BASIN: Gathering High Quality Data In Real-Time To Enable Early Detection Of Incidents, Deterioration Or Deviation From Normal Operating Parameters
- MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT - DELIVERING SUCCESS AND EFFICIENCY: An E&Ps Strategy For Achieving Improved Efficiencies From Data Governance: A Different Approach To Successful MDM Implementations
- DATA INTEGRITY: Learn Optimal Techniques For Normalizing And Conditioning Data To Reduce Data Redundancy
- RAPID DATA COLLECTION & STORAGE: Strategies For Quickly Gathering & Prioritizing Data Points To Gain The Correct Fidelity Of Data To Do Calculations & Run Models On
- CLOUD STORAGE: Optimal Data Storage Strategies To Achieve Data Center Optimization
- PUSHING EFFICIENCIES OF SCADA: Improve Real Time Data Flowback Into SCADA Networks To Calculate Production Values, Generate Trends For Decision-Making And Project Company Profits & Maximize Reliable Transmission & Flow Between Applications, Servers & SCADA Systems
- LEVERAGING MQTT : Demonstrate The Benefits Of MQTT For Transmitting Data At The Edge
- EDGE DEVICES & COMPUTING: Evaluate Innovative Capabilities Of Edge Devices To Perform Data Analytics Out In The Field
> DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- INTEGRATING DATA ANALYTICS - KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION: Integrating Data Analytics Across All Multi-Silos & Functions To Make Smarter Decisions And Improve Operational Efficiency
- INTEGRATING DATA ANALYTICS - TECHNOLOGY CASE STUDY: Utilizing The Latest Technology To Manage The Data After Different Sources Have Been Integrated: How To Use Production, Drilling & Completions Data
- ASSET RELIABILITY: Leveraging Real Time Data To Accurately Predict And Mitigate Production And Midstream Infrastructure & Equipment Failures
- INCREASING BANDWIDTH: Strategies For Investing In Communications Infrastructure To Increase Bandwidth And Deliver Faster Pulling Time
- COMPLETIONS & PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION: Implementing An Integrated Production Surveillance & Optimization System In An Unconventional Field
- MACHINE LEARNING - E&P PANEL DISCUSSION: Sharing E&P Insights On The Real CapEx And OpEx Reduction Opportunities For Various Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Data Analysis Algorithms
- BI AND SMART PLATFORMS: Investing In High-End Data Analytics Platforms To Create Real-Time Business Intelligence (BI) To Capture And Analyze Data That Will Lead To Improved Exploration Efforts, Oil Recovery, Drilling Accuracy, Project Delivery And Equipment Maintenance & Safety
- REMOTE & CONDITION BASED MONITORING: Reduce The Number Of Employees Required At A Site To Save On OpEx Costs & Improve Safety